Jurassic Canyoning, also called Rio Nero Lower.
After a short walk on the easy trail, about 20 minutes, you enter this canyon, among the most beautiful of Lake Garda.
Wild and Jurassic environment and crystalline water characterize it.
Ideal tour for those who love jumps (not compulsory), it also offers splendid descents with rope and natural slides.
Difficulty: medium difficulty Canyoning (minimum age 14 years)
Outputs: Every day 9:30 and 13:30
Duration: About 4 hours (2 – 2:30 in water)
Cost: 85 €
– Small groups with limited number of participants for an exclusive experience
– Respectful and quality accompaniment in a serene and discreet atmosphere with no rush
– Non-mandatory jumps
– We dress you with double floating neoprene wetsuits (11 mm), overalls + jacket + socks, washed and dried every tour
What is required:
– Familiar with the water
– A minimum level of fitness.
– Minimum age 14 years
What is included:
– All the material, neoprene floating double wetsuits (11 mm), socks, helmet, harness with daisy chain
– Accompaniment with professional Alpine Guides UIAGM specialized canyoning
What to bring:
– Comfortable sturdy sports shoes (they go into the water and get wet)
– T-shirt (preferably synthetic fabric)
– Swimsuit and towel
F.A.Q. – Canyoning (frequently asked questions)
Cost: 75 € (70€ with at least 5 people)