Garda Lake – Idro Lake – Gardasee – Storo – Ledro Valley
Spend a day sliding down natural hydro slides, rappelling down waterfalls and getting some awesome jumps into crystal-clear pools.
Tours Every day – From May to October
– Small groups with limited number of participants for an exclusive experience
– Respectful and quality accompaniment in a serene and discreet atmosphere with no rush
– Non-mandatory jumps
– We dress you with double floating neoprene wetsuits (11 mm), overalls + jacket + socks, washed and dried every tour
– Daily Tours
– Meeting times agreed upon
You will be supplied with:
– Complete equipment, neoprene wetsuits, neoprene socks, helmet, climbing harness.
– Professional Alpine Mountain Guides look after your safety and fun.
– Day and starting hour at your choice.
What to bring:
– Sportshoes (trainers or trekkers) – they get wet!
– T-shirt (better in sintetic).
– Swimrobe and a towel.
– Dry shoes for after canyoning (even sandals).
Bookings by phone call or email communicating height and weight of the participants.
Meeting Points GPS:
We do offer tours on these canyons:
Daily tours to some of the most entertaining canyons of medium difficulty around Lake Garda.
– Palvico Integral
– Rio Nero – Jurassic Low
By request we can organize more difficult tours for groups who already have canyoning experience.
– Vajo Orsa Integral
– Rio Nero Full